I’m William Campbell Douglass I.I., M.D. I’ve been called “the conscience of modern medicine.”
But, I’ve also been labeled a “maverick”, and several less flattering names too, by some of the biggest names in the government and health establishments – but, hey, that’s part of the territory. And my territory is everywhere
- I’ve flown with US Navy crews as a flight surgeon
- Saved lives as a long-time emergency physician
- Battled malaria in bullet-torn regions of Central America
- Fought deadly epidemics at my own health clinic in Africa
- Worked alongside doctors at Russia’s renowned Pasteur Institute
- I’ve even been called before Congress (they never asked me back)
- And if there’s one undeniable fact I’ve learned in 40 years of treating patients all over the world, it’s that
There is no such thing
as an undeniable medical fact!
That’s why I keep searching and fighting for the real medical breakthroughs that will keep you on the road to a healthy, length life – a road that can be easier, cheaper and far more pleasant than any health-nag would every lead you to believe. I guarantee it.